Nova Scotia International Tattoo 2009 DVD
Now you can see the colour, pomp and ceremony that has made the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo an entertainment icon at home and abroad.
• Stadacona Band of Maritime Forces Atlantic
• National Band of the Naval Reserve
• Land Force Atlantic Area Band
• Band of The Ceremonial Guard
• The Massed Bands and Pipes of the Canadian Air Force
• Ceremonial Guard Drill Team
• Massed Pipes & Drums
• Obstacle Race Teams
• Jeep Competition Teams
• Tri-Service Guard
• RCMP National Ceremonial Troop
• Tattoo Choirs
• Tattoo Dancers
• La Baie En Joie
• Titans Gymnastics Club
• Tattoo Extras
• Brenna Conrad
• Jason Davis
• Derrick Paul Miller
• Cassie MacDonald
• Maggie MacDonald
• The Royal Band of the Belgian Air Force
• Copenhagen Police Band
• Club Piruett
• Trick Factory
• Paris Police Gymnastics Team
• Hamburg Police Motorcycle Team
• Wehrbereichsmusikkorps 1
• Royal Fire Brigade Band Malmo Sweden
• Regimental Band and Corps of Drums of the Royal Welsh
• Middlesex County Volunteers Fifes & Drums
The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo was filmed live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Every year, thousands of people from around the world come to experience this unique Nova Scotian cultural event during the first week of July.
The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo was first performed in 1979 for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, when she visited the Province on the occasion of the first International Gathering of the Clans outside Scotland.
In 2006 Her Majesty The Queen granted the Tattoo Royal status, signing the decree on her 80th Birthday.
The Tattoo is presented by the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo Society with support from the Government of Canada, the Province of Nova Scotia, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Halifax Regional Municipality and the Corporate Community.
Canada, 2009, Color, 114 minutes.
NTSC Region 0 encoding (Entire World)